PORK: Winter Spice Pork Tenderloin
Recipe from our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (about one pound)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Blood Orange Olive Oil, Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar, sea salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and nutmeg. Place the pork tenderloin in a large sealable plastic bag, and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Transfer the pork and the marinade to a baking dish.
- Cook pork for 30-45 minutes, or to desired level of doneness. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Slice pork about 1 inch thick and serve immediately.