SHRUB: Tropical Shrub
- 2 cups Peach Balsamic
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries roughly chopped/smashed
- TO SERVE:
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- 8 cups of chilled sparkling water or seltzer water
- In a 1 liter mason jar or container, add the strawberries and Peach Balsamic. Refrigerate for at least an hour or up to four hours. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the infused fruit will be.
- Strain and keep in a tightly sealed container; may be refrigerated up to two months.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of shrub for every 8 ounces of chilled sparkling water or seltzer water. Add fresh fruit, lemon and mint. Serve chilled over ice.