STEAK: Balsamic Marinade Tri-Tip Roast
- 3- 4 pounds Tri-Tip Roast
- ½ cup Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic
- ¼ cup Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Melgarejo Picual [Nov 2022] (Spain)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine soy sauce, both Balsamic Vinegars, EVOO, garlic cloves, and black pepper in a ziploc bag.
- Next add the tri-tip to the ziploc bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Remove the meat from the marinade, and let sit 40 minutes.
- Smoke, grill, or broil until cooked to your desired degree of doneness.