VEGGIE: Vegetables with Red Apple Balsamic
- 2 carrots
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 3 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons of Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons of Red Apple Balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the carrots in a steam basket over salted, simmering water with lemon and begin cooking.
- Add onion, cauliflower, and broccoli after 6 minutes; then the zucchini after 11 minutes.
- Cook until vegetables are al dente, about 14 minutes; remove from steam bath.
- In a large skillet, combine Butter flavor Olive Oil and Red Apple Balsamic; heat and reduce by 1/3 (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add vegetables to skillet; season with salt and pepper.