VEGGIE: Sautéed Cabbage
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small head white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 smal head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the cabbage and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add Sherry Reserva, honey, and ground mustard, stirring to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Continue to cook another 5 minutes, or until cabbage is soft and wilted. Remove from heat and serve immediately.