VEGGIE: Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
From our friend, Stacey D.
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, shredded or thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your choice)
- 2-3 teaspoons of Maple Balsamic
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans or walnuts
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Saute brussels sprouts with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. (For moist brussels sprouts, add 1/4 cup of water and steam for 4-5 minutes.)
- Combine with Maple Balsamic, cranberries, and pecans or walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.