SWEET POTATOES: Smokey Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 3 to 4 sweet potatoes, diced
- 4+ tablespoons Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425o. Place diced sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle liberally with chipotle olive oil. Sprinle cumin, cinnamon, and salt evenly, then toss to coat potatoes.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft and lightly browned. Serve immediately.