SLAW: Persian-Lime Purple Slaw
Recipe from our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition, Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 6 cups shredded purple cabbage, about 1 medium head
- 2-3 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Jalapeno White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Crescent Olive Spicewalla Cracked Coriander & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Crescent Olive Spicewalla Himalayan Salt, plus more to taste
- Place shredded cabbage in a large bowl. Season with salt and toss to combine.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over cabbage, then sprinkle with Cracked Coriander & Pepper spice blend. Toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, taste and season with additional salt or spices as desired. Serve chilled.