SALAD: Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Balsamic
- 1 pound ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- green leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Basil Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- Rinse and dry lettuce.
- Rinse and slice strawberries.
- Arrange salad with lettuce, strawberries, and almonds. Gently toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with Strawberry Balsamic and Basil Premium Olive Oil.
- Top with blue cheese.