SALAD: Squash & Corn Salad
- 3 tablespoons Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut long ways in quarters
- 1 medium squash, cut long ways in quarters
- 3 fresh corn with husks
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- small handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Kosher OR Himalayan salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Roma tomato, diced in medium pieces
- a few stems of fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- Brush Butter Olive Oil onto zucchini and yellow squash, and then sprinkle with Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Gill on medium heat until tender but not mushy. Set aside.
- Place corn on the grill with husk, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minues. turning every 5 minutes or until kernels are tender when pierced with a pairing knife.
- Remove the husks; place corn back on the grill for 2 minutes.
- Chop zucchini and yellow squash into medium pieces; cut corn off the cob.
- In a bowl, toss zucchini, squash, feta cheese, fresh basil, diced tomato, and fresh lime juice.
- Drizzle with Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil, and garnish with cilantro and serve.