SALAD: Simple Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 small head purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 shallot, very thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper until emulsified.
- Place spinach, cabbage, and shallot in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.