SALAD: Mixed-Green Pear Salad
From our friend, Sallie with Sallie's Greatest.
- 1 bag mixed greens
- 1/2 cup toasted silvered almonds (or nuts of your choice)
- 1 red pear sliced into thin slices
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Cranberry-Pear Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sallies Greatest Strawberry-Basil Jam
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine mixed greens, dried cranberries, almonds, and feta cheese.
- Mix Strawberry-Basil Jam, Cranberry-Pear Balsamic, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, salt and pepper together.
- Toss salad with dressing.