SALAD: Grilled Radicchio & Romaine with Shaved Pecorino Romano
- 1/3 cup any Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Oregano Balsamic
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 large heads of radicchio, each quartered through core end
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese shavings
- Whisk Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano Balsamic, garlic, and crushed red pepper in large bowl. Add radicchio and toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill (medium heat). Drain marinade into small bowl. Place radicchio and romaine on grill; sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Grill until edges are crisp and slightly charred, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter. Drizzle with reserved marinade and sprinkle with cheese shavings.