SALAD: Garlicky Potato & Green Bean Salad
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 1 pound mixed purple and red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 cup (divided) Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- sea salt
- feshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375o. Spread potatoes and onions onto baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes and onions with about 3-4 tablespoons of Garlic Olive Oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, tossing once. Remove from the oven and allow to chill slightly.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil green beans until they are al dente (cooked but crisp). Remove from the heat and/or water.
- In a blender or food processor, blend remaining Garlic Olive Oil, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice. Add fresh dill and stir to combine.
- Place cooked potatoes, onions, and green beans in a large bowl. When ready to serve, toss with yogurt mixture until thoroughly coated. Garnish with a sprig of dill and serve warm.