SALAD: Cara-Cara, Cucumber & Mint Salad
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 4 Persian cucumbers (or other small cucumber), sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 handful fresh spearmint, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cara Cara Orange & Vanilla Balsamic
- 1/4 cup MILD Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine sliced cucumbers, diced red onions, and chopped mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Cara-Cara Orange & Vanilla Balsamic, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the sea salt. Add to the cucumber mix and toss to combine.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, or in an airtight container overnight. Serve cold.