SALAD: Basil-Blueberry Couscous Salad
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup Basil Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- handful fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Cook couscous according to directions on package. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper, then chill completely.
- In a large bowl, combine chilled couscous, Basil Olive Oil, fresh blueberries, goat cheese, and fresh basil leaves. Stir to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour to allow flavors to marry, then serve.