POTATOES: Lemon-Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds waxy skin potatoes, cut in half (or quarters if large)
- 1/2 cup Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Oregano Balsamic
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- fine chipped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 4000F.
- Leaving out the chicken stock/water, whisk the other marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with the marinade and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Add chken stock/water to the bottom of the pan with the potatoes.
- Cook for 40 minutes until the water is evaporated and the potatoes are crusty-golden brown.
- Adjust seasoning as necessary, and serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.