POTATOES: Curried Creamed Potatoes
- 1 pound red, yellow or white new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/3 heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh carrot, (tiny "confetti" dice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt & pepper
- Thin slice potatoes and boil until tender in salted water. Drain. No need to peel, cooks choice!
- Place Garlic Olive Oil in skillet and over low flame, sauté tiny carrot dice very briefly. Do not brown.
- Add potatoes, heavy cream, curry powder, and peas. Simmer gently until the cream has been pretty much incorporated into the potatoes.
- Season to taste.