MUSHROOMS: Garlic & Sage Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 12 ounces button mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- parsley, finely chopped
- Heat Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil & Butter Olive Oil in a large skillet on medium heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, and sauté for about 3 minutes, regularly stirring with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with a little bit of salt; cover with the lid and continue cooking the mushrooms for another 2 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Remove the lid after mushrooms have released their moisture, and sauté for another 3-5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.