MEATBALLS: Turkey-Pesto Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped/minced
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- In a bowl combine the parmesan cheese, egg, pepper, basil, salt, ground turkey, garlic, and onion. Mix the ingredients well, then form small balls.
- Heat the Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil in a medium skillet on medium heat.
- Place the meatballs in the heated oil, and brown all sides. Allow them to cook throught.
- Serve the mini meatballs with marinara sauce on pasta or alone as an appetizer.