GRANOLA: Cranberry Blood Orange Granola
Try over ice cream or yogurt.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup good honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, and cranberries together in a bowl.
- Pour the Blood Orange Olive Oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add the cinnamon and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated.
- Spread onto a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, stirring frequently (2 or 3 times) until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown.
- Adjust baking time to fit your particular oven's heat.
- Watch carefully because it can brown quickly!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Store the cooled granola in an air-tight container.