EGGS: Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- Garnish: fresh or dried dill
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Cover and bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to a moderate boil, partially cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove pot from the stove and drain the water. Immediately fill with cold water and a handful of ice until the water remains cool.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lenghwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a bowl. Add dill olive oil, goat cheese, yogurt, mustard, and salt and pepper. Mash with fork or beat with a handmixer until thoroughly combined and slightly fluffy.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Top with small piece of smoked salmon and sprinkle lightly with dill. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.