SMOOTHIE: Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
Recipe compliments of:
Heather Blake, OTR/L
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- 1 1/4 cups frozen (or fresh) organic strawberries
- 1 cup nut milk (almond, cashew, coconut)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Basil Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Strawberry Balsamic
Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add more liquid if necessary to obtain desired consistency.
"I was amazed by the depth of flavor created by the strawberry dark balsamic vinegar! It was not over-powering, but rather gave a beautiful flavor and complexity! WOW!!"