SHRUB: Blueberry Lemon-Thyme Sparkling Shrub
- 2 cups Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, crushed
- 2” sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container, add the crushed blueberries. Pour the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic over the fruit, and allow to "infuse" for at least one hour or up to four hours under refrigeration. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 ounces of chilled sparkling water. Serve over ice if desired.
NOTE: Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.