MARTINI: Singin' The Blues Martini
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Sallies Greatest Blueberry & Lavender simple syrup (available at The Crescent Olive)
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce Tolon-Tolon Macadamia Nut Cream (can substitute Frangelico)
- 1 ounce half and half
- chocolate syrup and blueberries for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with crushed ice. Shake for 30-60 seconds to chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass that has been swirled with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with 3 blueberries.