MARGARITA: Summer Margarita
- 8-9 fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 lime - freshly squeezed juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Alfoos Mango Balsamic
- 1/2 tablespoon Cara Cara Orange & Vanilla Balsamic
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 ounces silver tequila (100% agave)
- Optional: for the garnish, additional sprigs of mint and/or whole strawberry/sliced orange
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar, and the Cara Cara Orange White Balsamic Vinegar to a boil, sitrring to ensure sugar has dissolved. Then reduce the heat until it is simmering. Allow to simmer, uncovered, for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by 1/3 to 1/2 the total volume and is a thicker consistency. Set aside and let cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries, lime juice, and Mango-Orange balsamic syrup until strawberries are completely dissolved.
- Add tequila to shaker and fill 2/3 full of ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Using a strainer, pour into a serving glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint, orange or strawberry if desired.