TACOS: Chipotle-Lime Chicken Tacos
Recipe from our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Crescent Olive Spicewalla Dark Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Crescent Olive Spicewalla Himalayan Salt, plus more to taste
- Place chicken in slow cooker or pressure cooker. Add olive oil, vinegar, seasoning and salt. Stir to thoroughly coat chicken.
- If cooking in a slow cooker, cook on high for 3 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and tender. If cooking in a pressure cooker, cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then force release remaining pressure.
- Using two forks, pull the chicken apart until fully shredded. Taste and season with additional spices or salt as desired. Cover and keep warm until ready to assemble the tacos.
- Serve shredded chicken in corn tortilla topped with Persian-Lime Purple Slaw, Jalapeno-Pickled Onion & Radishes, and Cilantro Aioli.