STEAK: London Broil
Recipe compliments of Dianne Horst, Crescent Olive Team Member since April 2016!
London Broil is not a cut of beef, but a cooking method. So, choose your favorite cut, and enjoy Dianne's marinade.
- 3/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or dried mustard
- 3/4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl to create marinade.
- Place cut of beef and marinade in large (gallon size) zip lock bag and seal.
- Place in refrigerator; marinate 12-24 hours or overnight; turn over at least once.
- Grill* and enjoy! It will be tender and sumptuous!
*Preheat a grill and on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over gloving coals, grill the meat, turning once, 9 to 10 minutes on each side, or until it registers 125 to 130 degrees on a meat thermometer for medium-rate meat. (Alternatively, meat may be broiled.)