STEAK: Chipotle-Serrano Ribeye
- 1/2 cup Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 to 8 10-ounce ribeye steaks
- Combine the salt, vinegar, garlic, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the chipotle olive oil.
- Place the steaks in a zip-lock bag or in a single layer in a non-reactive pan or container. Pour the marinade over and massage it into the steaks.
- Cover and allow to marinate refrigerated for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 6 hours.
- Prepare a medium charcoal or gas grill, and cook to desired doneness. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.