SOUP: White Truffle Cauliflower Soup
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
- 32-ounce chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 head cauliflower, stalks discarded and florets chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons White Truffle Pure Olive Oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large stock pan over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Season onions liberally with salt, then add carrots and celery and continue to sauté for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add bay leaves, additional salt, pepper, and chicken or vegetable stock. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add cauliflower florets and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and allow to cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cauliflower is very tender.
- Remove pot from heat. Using an immersion blender, puree the cauliflower until smooth and creamy. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle lightly with white truffle oil, to taste. Stir to combine, then serve immediately.