SHRIMP: Spiced Pineapple Grilled Shrimp
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant and Food Blogger
- 2 pounds jumbo (21-25 count) or extra-large (26-30 count) shrimp, deveined, peeled with tail on
- 1/4 cup Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground pepper
- 10/12 wooden skewers - soaked in water
- In medium bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spice. Stir to combine and then toss shrimp until coated. Cover and refrigerate to marinate.
- After shrimp has marinated at least 30 minutes, thread about three shrimp (through top and tail, leaving shrimp curled) onto each skewer, without leaving space between shrimp.
- Preheats grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill rack. Grill shrimp abount 2-3 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through and pink. Serve immediately.