SHRIMP: Lemon Rosemary Shrimp Bowl
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 1 cup short grain brown rice, prepared according to directions
- 1/4 cup Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets (about 1 large bunch cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (tails on or off)
- sea salt
- Cook brown rice according to directions, seasoning with salt and pepper as desired.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Rosemary Premium Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned. Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, onion, and broccoli to the pan. Season liberally with salt and cook about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add remaining oil and vinegar and the shrimp to the pan. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp is opaque and fully cooked. Season with additional salt as desired.
- Place rice in the bottom of individual sering bowls. Top with shrimp and vegetable mixture and serve immediately.