SHRIMP: Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Recipe compliments of Savannah Johnson, Crescent Olive Team Member since April 2016!
- pineapple cut into chunks
- Garlic Marinade
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lime, squeezed
- Combine all "Garlic Marinade" ingredients to create the marinade.
- Place shrimp in marinade; cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- On wooden skewers, alternate shrimp and pineapple chunks, then place on grill 5 to 7 minutes rotating once.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with Pineapplel White Balsamic or place on a bed of lettuce and and use the Pineapple White Balsamic as a dressing.