SALMON: Stuffed Baked Salmon
- ¼ cup of our pitted Gordal Olives, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces of chopped sundried tomatoes (about half a jar)
- 3 ounces of spinach
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil
- 4 6-ounce fillets of skinless salmon
- Preheat oven to 375oF. Cover a baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Gordal Olives, onions, sundried tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.
- Cut salmon in the center horizontally to create a pouch; rub salmon along the inside and outside with 3 tablespoons of Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil; season with salt and pepper. Stuff with mixture of olives, spinach, onion, feta cheese, sundried tomatoes.
- Arrange fillets of salmon on baking sheet, and bake until salmon is cooked through about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice.