SALMON: Grilled Salmon with Herb Vinaigrette
- 4 ten-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon of Crescent Olive's Seasonello fine Sea Salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- FRESH HERB MIX:
- 2 minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- ½ cup
- Preheat grill to medium high, clean surface well and brush with oil.
- Sprinkle salmon evenly with ¾ teaspoon of Seasonello fine sea salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Whisk together all the fresh herbs, Dijon mustard, sugar, lemon juice, Cobrançosa EVOO, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of Seasonello fine sea salt. Set aside.
- Coat grill with some oil, place salmon on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Once cooked spoon over a few tablespoons of the herbed EVOO mix and serve.
* Suggested side dishes: Asiago & White Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Salad or Grilled Vegetables.