SALMON: Balsamic Salmon
- dash salt
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces salmon
- Combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice, Balsamic, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat salmon fillet on both sides with mixture.
- Broil salmon in oven 4" from broiler for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes. If the fish is over 1" thick, you may have to turn once halfway through the broiling.
- Serve with extra Balsamic to taste.