PORK: Caralmelized Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (2 to 2.5lbs) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon Baklouti (HOT!) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Favolosa [May 2022] (Chile)
- 3 tablespoons Lavender Balsamic
- 4 to 6 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Combine salt and paprika in a small bowl. Rub the entire mixture on the pork tenderloin and wrap with bacon stripes, securing sides with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, heat Baklouti Olive Oil and Favolosa EVOO over medium high heat; place tenderloin in skillet and let the sides seal.
- In a small bowl, combine the Lavender Balsamic Vinegar, honey, and mustard; generously brush over the top of the tenderloin. Cook in skillet for 10-15 minutes while the Balsamic mixture caramelizes.
- Transfer the tenderloin onto a foiled covered baking sheet, wrap with aluminum foil, place in oven, and bake for 15 minutes so juices can redistribute into the meat.
- Remove toothpicks, cut, and serve.