PASTA: Lemon Basil Pasta
- 2/3 cup Black Peppercorn Olive Oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 package Crescent Olive Pappardelle's pasta of your choice
- kosher salt, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, mix zest of lemon, juice of lemons, basil, and kosher salt together in a bowl.
- Strain pasta once cooked - toss the pasta in with the bowl of ingredients; once pasta is coated, set aside.
- Use a skillet to warm up (coated) pasta prior to serving; this will release all the flavors to the pasta.
- Shave parmesan or your choice of cheese and serve.