LAMB: Herb Roasted Lamb Chops
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 5 tablespoons (divided) Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- pinch sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 6-8 lamb chop loins
- Mix the 4 tablespoons Herbs de Provence Olive Oil, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and turn to thoroughly coat. Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes at room temperature, or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and sear for about 2 minutes each side, or until browned.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook until lamb reaches desired doneness, approximately 8 to 10 for medium-rate. Remove skillet from the oven and allow lamb to rest 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Exact cook time may vary based on the thickness of the lamb chops.