EGGS: Spicy Crab Egg Scramble
- 6 ounces flaked crab meat (roughly)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Baklouti (HOT!) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream Baklouti (HOT!) Olive Oil
- parsley for garnish
- Mix the flaked crab meat with the cheese; season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl; add water and season with salt.
- Heat Garlic Olive Oil and Baklouti Olive Oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs. Add crab and cheese mix just as eggs begin to set. Pour the whipping cream while the eggs are still liquid; fold over eggs so that the top of the eggs cook - until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley (optional) and serve warm.