CRAB: Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20-25 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 4 ounces crab meat, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Basil Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400oF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place mushroom caps, open end up, on lined baking sheet. Brush Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil on all the mushrooms and season with salt. Finely chop your mushroom stems and set aside to mix into stuffing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, garlic, paprika, ground black pepper, mushroom stems, Basil Olive Oil, salt, and breadcrumbs. Mix well ensuring there are no lumps in the cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps with filling, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of stuffed mushrooms. Bake uncovered at 400oF until mushrooms are very tender and filling is nicely browned (approx. 30 min).
- Top with chopped parsley and serve hot.