CHICKEN: Tangerine Balsamic Glazed Wings
Football! Football! Football!
Wings! Wings! Wings!!!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Tangerine Balsamic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a large shallow bowl or ziplock bag, add all the ingredients, reserving one(1) tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil and one(1) tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil. Add the chicken wings and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate the chicken wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken wings from marinade and pat dry.
- Heat a large (preferably non-stick) saute pan (12"+) over medium heat. Add one(1) tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil and one(1) tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil to the pan. Add the wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes. Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat as the glaze caramelizes. Cook until the wings are nicely browned, sticky, and cooked through.
- Garnish with additional sliced scallions before serving.