CHICKEN: Neapolitan Herb Chicken
- 1/4 cup Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 tablespoons Oregano Olive Oil
- In a bowl, whisk together Neapolitan Herb balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano, and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon-size Ziploc bag, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken. Marinate for at least an hour or leave overnight - turning the bag occasionally.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade before baking.
- Preheat oven to 400oF. Lightly oil OR coat a baking sheet with the Oregano Olive Oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and into the oven; roast chicken until completely cooked through.
- Serve hot over rice or vegetables, garnished with parsley or green onion, if desired.