CHICKEN: Maple-Peach Grilled Chicken
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 4 - 4 ounce chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup Maple Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Place chicken in a glass dish. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- In a blender, puree the peach cubes, Maple Balsamic, and ginger; blend until smooth. Pour over chicken and rub to coat both sides, reserving a little of the peach-balsamic mixture for dipping if desired.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or as long as overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.