CHICKEN: Lemon, Butter-Oregano Chicken
- 1/4 cup Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Oregano Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6-8 pieces of chicken: drumsticks, thighs, and/or wings
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Combine the Butter Olive Oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Oregano Olive Oil, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 7x11 inch baking dish. Pour the butter/oregano olive oil mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Baste juices over the chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter.