CHICKEN: Huli-Huli Chicken
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Denissimo Balsamic
- 1/4 cup our Cloister Wildflower Honey
- 1/3 cup Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic
- 1-2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1-2 pieces ginger root, crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Baklouti (HOT!) Olive Oil
- scallions for garnish
- 4 pounds chicken breasts, drumsticks, wings, or cut-up whole chicken
- Combine all the ingreadients EXCEPT the scallions and chicken in a blender or food processor; process until smooth to create marinade.
- Reserve a few tablespoons of marinade.
- Pour over the chicken and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400oF (or prepare a grill for indirect cooking).
- Line a large sheet pan with foil and top with a wire rack.
- Bake chicken until cooked through and skin is crispy about 45-50 minutes. About 20 minutes through the process, turn the chicken pieces so that they crisp evenly.
- Brush with additional reserved marinade as they come out of the oven, and sprinkle with sliced scallions.
* Serve with rice, grain, or starch of your choice.