CHICKEN: Honey Lemon Ginger Chicken Wings
Time for some FOOTBALL!
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Arbosana [Nov 2022] Portugal
- 1/4 cup Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Red Cayenne Chili Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400oF and set a rack in the center of the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange the wings on a wire rack set over a large sturdy baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, turing once or twice; ensure the wings are cooked through and are crisp.
- Meanwile, in a small saucepan, combine the Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, and Red Cayenne Chili Olive Oil and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Let cool, then whisk in the soy sauce.
- In a large bowl, carefully toss the chicken wings with the Balsamics/Cayenne Olive Oil/Soy mixture. Transfer the wings to a platter, sprinkle with the scallions and serve.