CHICKEN: Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 4 thinly-sliced chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Italian parsley, chopped (optional)
- Spinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in shallow bowl and dredge (cover) chicken in flour, making sure to evenly coat both sides of chicken.
- Heat Butter Olive Oil and Tuscan Herb Olive Oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side or until it is golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from heat, and place on a plate.
- Saute onion until translucent; stir in chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until mixture starts to thicken. Add heavy cream and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste sauce and add salt to taste.
- Place chicken breasts back into skillet, and coat with sauce. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle with Italian parsley.