TRIFLE: Pomegranate-Quince Trifle
Desserts & Other Goodies
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 24 ounces Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic
- 6 ounces lady fingers
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, goat cheese, powdered sugar and Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic using a hand mixer until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Line the bottom of a trifle dish or other serving dish with lady fingers. Pour 1/3 yogurt mixture over the lady fingers. Gently place a layer of kiwis and strawberries on top of the yogurt. Repeat these layers 2 more times and finally place 1 more layer of lady fingers on top of the kiwis and strawberries.
- Using a large bowl and a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar on high speed until medium peaks form, about 1 minute. Spread over the top layer of lady fingers - or use a pastry bag and tip to create decorative peaks.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then serve.