FUDGE: Chocolate & Espresso Balsamic Fudge
Desserts & Other Goodies
- 10 ounces heavy cream
- 4 ounces Espresso Balsamic
- 1 pound (about 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter cut in to small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 9" x 13" baking pan and line with parchment that overhangs the sides.
- In a metal bowl or double boiler, add all of the ingredients except the salt. Set over a pot of gently simmering water, stirring constantly until the chocolate has completely melted. The mixture will be very thick. Pour in to the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and cut in to squares.
- Sprinkle a few grains of sea salt on each square.
- Makes about 3 pounds of fudge.